* State Highway 1 location in Bulls, Rangitikei, New Zealand
* Total land area is 1430 m2 more or less/2 titles
* Capital value $182,000 as at 1/7/17
* 60 High Street (includes ex hairdresser's 56 m2 building) on 711 m2 - currently rented by Bulls Toy Library
* 62 High Street (currently a carpark) on 719 m2
* Zoned commercial and not in a flood zone
* Annual rates (RDC and Horizons) $2,933.70
* Asking $175,000 plus GST (if any)
Proudly marketed by teamlewis.co.nz or phone 0800 OHAKEA
Bulls is a very desirable place to live as it offers a choice of two schools, childcare centres, pharmacy, Bulls Medical Centre, boutique shops, cafes, 4 Square, vet clinic and more.
New community centre has started which includes library, town hall, information centre and bus hub.
Approx. 25 minutes driving distance to Palmerston North, 5 minutes to RNZAF Base Ohakea, 15 minutes to Feilding and just 10 minutes to Marton.
Proudly marketed by Team Lewis RE/MAX.
Team Lewis welcomes your call on 0800 OHAKEA
The listing agents are Carol Lewis, and Mike Lewis
Pauline O'Donoghue from Team Lewis
Gems Mason from Team Lewis
Deb Lewis Assistant to Team Lewis
You can contact Team Lewis on 027 444 4845